At Beaver Lake Animal Hospital, we offer a range of services to help with all of your pet’s needs. Our office utilizes the most advanced techniques and technology available in order to bring the best care to your pet. We will do whatever it takes to make sure your pet is achieving their highest level of health possible.
Services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Complete Companion Animal Care
- Elective/Non-elective Surgery – spays/neuters, soft tissue surgery, limited orthopedic surgery
- Behavior Consultations
- Dietary and Nutritional Counseling
- Laboratory & Diagnostic Services – tests for heartworm, Parvo virus, feline leukemia & feline immunodeficiency virus, fecal, urinalyses, cytology, fungal cultures & more.
- Semiannual Geriatric Wellness Exams
- Digital Radiology – x-ray machine & processor for all sized animals (including large & small breed dogs)
- Therapeutic & Preventative Dental Health Care
- Euthanasia Services
- Herbal Consultations
- Alternative Therapies
- & More
For more information about any of our services or to make an appointment for your pet, feel free to contact us today!